1-I HAVE RESERVED THE EXCURSION BUT I WANT TO CANCELED WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT DOES IT DO
The cancellation of the tour does not involve the loss of money because the ticket is paid on the morning of the excursion.
We work primarily on booking, so we count on your word and we count on your presence. If you can't participate or decide to give up your trip your call or a message on whatsapp - no email - for us it would be appreciated if possible well in advance and if you can't at least the day before and not the same morning. If you notify us in time that it is not possible or that you surrender, we may give others the opportunity to participate in the excursion for you.
If you wish to book again, you can do it online or by phone.
2- I HAVE RESERVED THE JOURNEY A LITTLE TIME IS WHAT HAPPENS IN CASE OF BAD TIME?
Dear customer, in the event of wind or cloudiness the motorboat normally carries out the excursion.
If in the archipelago and - not in the area where you reside for the holiday - there should be weather conditions or deterioration in the early morning hours and by this we mean: obvious rain and very strong wind that makes the excursion impossible - you will be warned early in the morning by 7: 30-8: 45 approximately, or the night before, to move the reservation and to warn you of any cancellation. So in case of doubt it would be good to leave the phone switched on but if you do not answer you will still be notified with a text message.
If you don't know when you can take the trip, you can contact us for a new booking.
As far as we can give advice, the forecasts are still predictions: we will never be sure how the real weather conditions will be.
3- WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WEATHER CONDITIONS BECOME WORST DURING THE EXCURSION?
Once on board the trip proceeds normally as usual. If during the tour a little more wind rises and becomes excessive, the commander at the moment will make the most suitable decision to make you feel good anyway. We will stop in the beaches planned in the itinerary in total safety or when it will not be possible will be able to decide to change cove or island.
The possible variations on the route decided due to the weather conditions are NOT subject to
- REFUNDS IN MONEY
- DISCOUNTS ON THE TOUR
In this case adverse weather conditions should occur. The commander will keep you updated on the spot of any changes. We also remind you that the times of return to port will be the same.
4-I HAVE BOOKED THE TRANSFER OR URBAN BUS recommended by you on your site but I'm late
We try every day to do our best to meet your needs, so we have made specific bus and transfer numbers available on our website to reach us in Palau.
The company of the m-n Lady Luna2 CANNOT DELAY THE DEPARTURE and postpone the pre-arranged boarding time - even if you have booked with us - due to delays in the transfer or the bus. Whether due to traffic or force majeure such as accidents during the journey, staff strikes, breakdowns etc. these are different services provided by others and our company cannot be held responsible.
In any case, in the event of any delay that makes you miss the connection with our departures, once you arrive in the port of Palau, you can contact us by telephone explaining what happened. We will give you information about it and to help you or tell you if you are still in time to do the excursion.
5- I RESERVED FOR TODAY BUT I AM LATE BECAUSE
I AM LOCKED IN THE TRAFFIC
THERE HAS BEEN AN ACCIDENT
I WOKE UP LATE
I ARRIVED IN TIME BUT I HAVE NOT FOUND PARKING AGAIN
SOMETHING UNEXPECTED CAME UP
I CAN NOT FIND A BANK TO TAKE MONEY
MY CHILDREN HAVE NOT BEEN WELL DURING THE ROUTE
The motorship Lady Luna 2 for these or any other reason CANNOT DELAY the departure.
There are fixed times that we must take into account both because of the regulation - the timetables must intersect respecting the regulation of the national park of the archipelago of La Maddalena and of the Harbor Office - and for the respect due to the other passengers who have arrived on time and that they parked the car well in advance especially during the high season.
The main reasons that make you miss the excursion with our motorship are: the traffic in the streets and the delay of the departure from the tourist places where you are staying. This occurs mainly during the high season - July-August-early September - when the roads unfortunately easily become clogged.
- set Palau (not Raphael port) on your navigator.
- enter via Nazionale Palau is nothing but a long way with a final port. It is very easy to get to Via Nazionale
- note the time it will take you to arrive and the km and take into account that, for example: I leave from Olbia, about 50 km, the navigator provides about an hour of travel without traffic but you will have to take into account the traffic of the summer months for which you will have to leave at least two hours in advance and will leave Olbia at 07:40.
Keep in mind that you will have to:
- arrive, find parking and possibly withdraw at the ATM - you will find one inside the maritime station very close to us
- get the coins to pay for parking upfront which accepts only coins (about € 8.00)
- make the ticket - keep in mind that there are other customers lined up for the ticket
- get on board at the scheduled time, that is at 09.45 and settle inside
If you are early you can stay nearby and stop for a coffee or to take some pictures.
Better to leave in time than run the risk of losing the excursion!
The Lady Luna 2 motor ship has a second passenger list from which to draw - a waiting list - to give way to other passing customers or who have not yet booked to be able to make the trip with us the same day. This in the case in which those who had booked are presented with considerable delay or in the event that those who had booked do not give any news of their own.
6-I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY DAY OF MY RESERVATION
The period of the excursion just contact us by phone - no e-mail - and we will book you an account of the availability of places. We will be able to see your booking even for 2 or 4 days unless some seats are vacated. We will do our best to meet your needs.
During the high season the reservation day is much more difficult due to the high demand and the reservations already in progress.
7-I WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE THE TOUR AND TOGETHER ME, THERE IS A DIFFERENT PERSON - WITH WHEELCHAIR - OR PRINTING MACHINES:
Dear customer, the stops in the archipelago are designed in such a way as to make you all go down to the beaches and to do so, embarkation and disembarkation operations are carried out with a bow and stern gangway that allows you to descend into them. The Lady Luna 2 motorboat, even if it is safe and equipped with all the comforts, does NOT have the necessary spaces and is unfortunately not used for the passage of the mobile chairs and their arrangement inside. To this we would add difficulties in the passage of the short paths leading to the beach because they are rich in rocks, stones and uncontaminated vegetation along the way.
For these reasons we advise against this type of predominantly seaside excursion for people with disabilities in a mobile chair, accompanied by crutches, walkers or with pathologies that totally reduce the mobility of the legs.
For any other questions you can contact us by phone without obligation.
8-ON HOLIDAY WITH ME I BROUGHT MY FRIEND TO 4 LEGS, CAN I ALSO BRING IT FOR THE MOTORBOAT TOUR?
Even if for us your furry friends are welcome on board there is a very precise regulation that takes into account:
- THE SIZE OF THE DOG
- THE DOG RACE
- ANIMAL TEMPERAMENT
Before booking the tour we advise you to call us on the phone - no e-mail - and we will give you info about it.
9-I am celiac or I am intolerant to food: INFORMATION ON THE DISHES PREPARED ON BOARD AND ON WHAT FOOD CAN BE TAKEN
The Lady Luna 2 motor vessel is of recent construction (2015) and is among the first in terms of quality, healthiness of food and visible kitchen, brand new and up to standard. On board we offer you a freshly prepared pasta dish without using ready-made preparations of any kind or frozen and even less tomato puree in low-quality tetrapak but real peeled tomatoes and branded pasta. Only frozen shrimps for the sauce that are cooked the same morning are bought on the market.
Punctually we receive from the customer requests that unfortunately most of the times we cannot satisfy as most operators do. This because:
In the passenger transport motor ship, there is the kitchen but it is not large and is not that of a restaurant.
The motorboat does not have a restaurant service it is mainly the means of locomotion that allows you to spend a day in complete relaxation and fun, transporting you to the discovery of the archipelago of La Maddalena and making you stop at the most beautiful beaches in the world. As much as possible on board in the simplest and fastest way, taking into account the times of the excursion, we try to assure under request the following morning:
- white plate with oil and Parmesan cheese to some small children who cannot eat shrimp or to single people intolerant to fish but NOT to those allergic to fish. On the morning of the tour, when the ticket is made, you can ask the girls to book a white pasta dish that is always included in the ticket price. Remember that those who choose the dish in white can not then ask for one with the shrimp sauce.
- you will be able to buy at the moment by motorboat - there will be announcements and the on-board personnel will pass during the navigation - one, of the two second dishes prepared on board. We remind you that it is not a free service and is optional. With an additional cost of € 7.00 for caprese (tomato and mozzarella) and € 10.00 for the ground dish with dried sausage, pecorino cheese and green sardines, you will have the opportunity to complete your lunch.
The first dish of pasta with shrimp sauce instead is offered for everyone and is INCLUDED anyway and is not separable from the price of the ticket nor exchangeable with the second courses on board.
REMEMBER also that:
- DRINKS, COFFEE AND ALCOHOLS (water - coca cola - fanta - myrtle etc ...) ARE NOT included but are purchased separately at the bar.
FOR CELIAC PEOPLE:
WE CANNOT ADMINISTER or prepare under explicit request - EVEN IF YOU TAKE IT - gluten-free foods due to contamination and because we are not authorized by the competent bodies and therefore subject to sanctions in case of failure to observe the rules. In fact, every day we cook an enormous amount of pasta with gluten and we do not have a separate space in the kitchen - since we have limited space on the motor vessel - to cook gluten-free pasta separately as required by law.
FOR ALLERGIC PEOPLE:
Ours is a unique menu so we cannot eliminate the ingredients necessary for their preparation from our dishes. We advise those who prefer it or those who have this type of intolerance or allergy to bring with them what they need for lunch, which you can easily consume on the motorboat.
FOR CHILDREN AND ENFANT very small or who do not like the first offered by us:
we advise you mothers and fathers to bring your favorite things with you for lunch and your afternoon snack (maybe a yogurt, a sandwich with salami or some snack). Please note that due to the limited space in the motorboat, no snacks or snacks are available. Sometimes it happens that when they taste our pasta from your plate many times they discover that it is good and they eat it all! We would be very happy of course.
10- I HAVE NOT UNDERSTANDED OR WELCOME THE TIME OF RETURN FROM THE BEACH OR FROM THE ISLAND OF LA MADDALENA AND THE MOTORBOAT IS ALREADY 'GAME:
Both on boarding and on disembarking from each island the on-board staff knows exactly the number of people on board thanks to the communication of the girls who have the matrix of your tickets - as well as the number of adults and how many children and meals to prepare. At each landing and on your return we will be careful to prevent the ship from departing without any of you - even if perhaps someone would not mind - and the commander does not start until he makes sure that all passengers are on board.
before each stop, it is advisable to listen carefully to all announcements including schedules, returns and recommendations. Since you board the port of Palau we rely on your cooperation for the well-being and safety of all. If you have doubts about not having understood correctly the time for the return or the times our board boys and the commander are at your disposal to remind you, do not hesitate to ask!
to ascertain the exact time of the return especially when leaving the island of La Maddalena because the crew will wait for you for a maximum of 5-10 minutes, after which the ship is forced to leave without you.
Even if you happen to have missed the boat to return from La Maddalena to Palau, don't worry. From the port of La Maddalena, scheduled ferries connect the island of La Maddalena in Palau daily and frequently - about every 20 minutes - morning and evening. You can make the ticket at the ticket office in La Maddalena and safely return by ferry to the port of Palau. If you have left on board the necessary for the trip and personal effects you can contact us by telephone explaining what happened and in Palau we will find you a sailor waiting for you to deliver your luggage, or the next morning you can reach us again to pick it up. The cost of the ferry ticket for the return to the port of Palau and the responsibility for having lost the vessel is entirely at your expense and cannot be reimbursed in any way by us.
11 - I SUFFER FROM THE SEA VIEW, if I HAD TO FEEL EVIL during the trip, do you make the tablets available FOR RELIEVING THE HARDNESS?
The island of La Maddalena with its Bocche di Bonifacio and currents is nicknamed the wind island precisely because it is present in many days a year and thanks to its presence the archipelago and the islanders boast the transparency and health of the waters and beaches that surround it ... a real pristine paradise! It would be perfect if your excursion was on a wonderful sunny day with no wind and a calm and flat sea! But we assure you that even in the presence of wind the navigation does not cause any problems and the excursion is equally wonderful for everyone.
However we remind particularly sensitive people or those who have had some traumatic experience at sea that our motorboat is safe and is authorized with all the necessary permits. On board the staff is experienced and is in possession of all the titles.
We ask people not to be alarmed by the movement of the waves even when they are still in port, because during the motion of the ship and as soon as we leave the sense of seasickness decreases considerably. The annoyance and the movement that you feel while standing in the port while waiting to leave in the morning is caused by the waves of other boats passing by and most of the time it is not derived from a bad windy day. The so-called backwash is normal in the summer months where there is a bit more traffic at sea!
In case you already know well that you won't get over seasickness and therefore expect that:
- you will be sick
- you will be worried and suffer bad illness all day long
- you are afraid of the sea
you or your children are particularly sensitive
WE RECOMMEND NOT TO BOOK and NOT to make the excursion. We would be sorry both for you and for you who have not been well during the trip and for the other passengers who wish to spend a relaxing day.
We remind you that even if some medicines are available on the ship by law there is a regulation to follow in this regard and can be used only in cases of particular gravity or emergency. For this on board we CANNOT ADMINISTRATE ANY KIND OF MEDICINE even a tablet for seasickness or headaches. If you want you can buy them and take them with you. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO BRING ALSO A STICK FOR THE POSSIBLE BIT OF INSECT OR MEDUSA.
If, on the other hand, you need a patch of disinfectant or tweezers to remove the plug of a hedgehog, for example you can ask the crew.
12- Am I pregnant can I participate QUIETLY AT THE EXCURSION?
Certainly. It will be that we also have children and mostly we worked on board every day with a big belly until the seventh month and more we think that there are no problems in this regard.
If you know that:
- It's a risky pregnancy
- You suffer a lot from nausea gravidica
- Are you worried that in a day with a bit of wind and a few more waves you can get bored and you are pregnant and do not want to be anxious
we advise you NOT to BOOK
But you can
postpone the trip
call us to give you some information or reassurance
or come in peace and you will see that there will be no problems!
13- WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO BRING WITH ME? HOW DO I GET DRESS?
Here we are with the last question you often ask us! how do i dress Remembering that it is a predominantly seaside excursion and you go to the sea:
- COSTUME FOR THE BATHROOM (ALSO FOR LADIES-AND MORE ELDERLY-E)
- BERMUDA AND T-SHIRT,
- PAREO, SEA DRYER,
- Hat, protective sun milk, flip-flops or sneakers - no wedges or heeled shoes for girls -
- A dry change for when you go down to the island of La Maddalena
- Cash - to buy a drink, water or anything else on board or go shopping on the island of La Maddalena - we remind you that we do not have a place on board
- A stick for insect or jellyfish stings could be useful, always better to take it with you - even if it shouldn't be necessary -
- The medicines you use daily or any tablets for seasickness if you suffer from them
- For people with allergies or celiac disease - the lunch you organized or purchased -
- For children or for those who do not like pasta with shrimp and who do not eat fish, you can bring the lunch you organized for them or for yourself (or there is the possibility of the white pasta dish offered by us by book in the morning and not at lunch time) or optional payable second courses. (caprese or the earth plate)
- For the little ones their baby food - with any bottle warmer or thermos - and snacks for the afternoon ... a yogurt a sandwich with cold cuts, some snacks. The drinks you can buy from us quietly. (cold tea, coca cola, fanta sprite water)
- A mask and a mug to see the backdrops.
We do not recommend:
- umbrellas in general if they are not necessary or too large,
- huge fridge bags
- Bulky strollers that take up a lot of space and don't close like an umbrella.
- We are still talking about passenger motor vessels ... for any further questions contact us by phone (no e-mail)
We also REMEMBER:
- that, with the exception of the city of La Maddalena, in the smaller islands that we will visit - Spargi, Budelli, S.Maria - there is no type of shop or bar, because they are virgin islands with only sea, land and sky!
- that on board we have a bar that, although still simple and essential, can supply you with:
- still or sparkling water, carbonated soft drinks (coca cola, zero coke, beer, peach or lemon cold tea, sprite, fanta vermentino white wine, myrtle, limoncino, grappa, normal coffee and dek)
- caprese (tomato and mozzarella) 7.00 euros
- earthen plate (dry sausage, pecorino cheese and olives) 10.00 euros
Everything is at reasonable prices so we recommend at least for drinks and coffee to buy it from us without taking up too much space on board with large fridge bags.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Anna, Debora and Sara Cossa
Shipowners: Mario Cossa and Nunzia Costa
our Commander: Francesco Brundu
and our board boys are always at your disposal!
Thank you for choosing us!