Are you looking for the address of the car parks at the port of Palau for the boat trip in the Maddalena archipelago?
Or don't you have a car and would like to reach us by bus?
Boarding of Palau
- The parking meter doesn't accept bills. For the stop from 10:00 to 18:00 you need about € 9.00.
- Leave early, state road 125 is heavily trafficked in the summer.
- Notify in case of delay, departure is at 10:30, we are not responsible for delays that do not depend on our work, (accidents, road works, various delays)
Boarding La Maddalena
- The commercial port and the tourist port (rafts, motorboats and sailing boats) are different.
- Don't stop at the marina but continue to the one with ferries and larger ships.
- Please advise in case of delay, departure is at 8:45 am
Information to reach PALAU
to Palau from the towns of northern Sardinia
Here are the main bus companies of the line that make daily connections with the port of Palau at affordable prices;
– The ARST bus line operates throughout the year between the Port of Olbia (Isola Bianca) and the port of Palau and other locations throughout Sardinia.
Visit the ARST website
– The TURMOTRAVEL bus service runs six times a day between Olbia airport and the port of Palau, from June to September.
Visit the TURMOTRAVEL website
– The CARAMELLI bus service operates seasonal connections between: Palau – Le Saline / Palau – Capo D'Orso /Palau – Porto Rafael / Palau – Costa Serena /Palau – Porto Pollo.
Visit the CARAMELLI website
Private transfers by bus
TURMO TRAVEL Private transfer to / from Palau
Furthermore, thanks to TURMO TRAVEL our guests can choose a return bus transfer service that coincides with the departure time of our boat excursions from the port of Palau.
An extra comfort coach, which will depart from all the main coastal locations at set times and at an affordable price
ARRIVAL AT THE PORT OF PALAU 09.50am *
Costs and payment methods (return journey - payment directly on board the bus to the driver) Adults € 20.00; Children from 4 to 11 years € 10.00, Infant from 0 to 3 years Free
Transfer booking procedure. The booking of the transfer from your holiday location must be requested by the customer, by calling TURMO TRAVEL directly on +39 0789 21487 (Monday to Friday from 9 to 13 and from 15 to 19)
Transfer from Alghero to Palau with CATTOGNO BUS
will be available on Wednesdays and Saturdays at a cost of € 30.00 return
The booking of the transfer must be requested by the customer by calling CATTOGNO BUS at +39 079.982030 (from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00 - Saturday from 9: 00 / 13.00) or at the number +39 3450800405 (Saturday, Sunday and outside office hours) Or by email
*We do not take responsibility for the non-use of the excursion due to delays associated with transport companies and traffic.